Prime Day 2021 is here! It always feels a little chaotic and challenging to find the best deals because there are so many so I thought I’d throw up a quick post with some links to the things I have my eye on or already have purchased. Down below, you’ll find quick links to everything. I’ll try to highlight some favorites in this post and keep it updated as Prime Day continues on.
NOTE: These links are affiliate links which means, at no cost to you, I get a small kickback when you purchase something. Thank you so much for your support! I greatly appreciate it. Also, the prices down below often do not reflect the Prime Day sale price. Be sure to click on the link and make sure you’re logged in to get the lowest price! Sometimes there is a coupon you need to click, it will show up under the price of the item. Be sure to click the check box before you move to checkout.
Things I've Bought So Far:
- I’ve heard good thing about this pillow and I’m in desperate need of a new one. Since it has free returns, thought it was worth trying!
- I cannot live without these Stasher bags and I only buy them on sale. I currently have a bunch of the sandwich bags but I just got these adorable pocket ones for supplements or earrings.
- I need a house shoe for summer and these have good reviews!
- Always on the lookout for a good hiking short. I liked the inseam on these, no booty cheeks hanging out here!
- Really into hand lettering these days and could not pass up the price for fifty-two brush pens. FIFTY-TWO! No idea how good they are but they have good reviews and are a FRACTION of the price of my Tombow ones!
- I’ve seen these nontoxic whitening strips on Instagram and I’ve wanted to try them. Grabbed some while they’re on sale!
- Ordered this shirt to go with skirts this summer. Thought it was a cute take on a basic tee!
Things I Recommend (previously purchased or similar):
- I have one of these LifeStraws in our emergency pack. Highly recommend them.
- Making your own cold brew is a game changer. I don’t have this exact one but mine is very similar but also twice as much, get this one on sale.
- We love this card game! Super fun for groups.
- I got a Waterpik in 2017 and I love it. I hate flossing so this helps.
- Don’t have a kitchen scale yet? Please pick one up. It will change your baking game.
- I love silicone baking cups. Use them all the time.
- FRIENDS on DVD has extra scenes that the streaming/digital episodes do not. Get it while it’s half off.
- We’ve had a PhoneSoap for over 4 years now and love it. Our first one broke (our fault) but we quickly replaced it. Highly recommend.
- Just got this tablet stand about a month ago and I love it. It’s great for reading in the bath or zoom calls (two very different purposes ha)
- Coconut aminos are my favorite soy sauce alternative and this brand is my all time favorite! These sauces are delicious. You won’t be disappointed.
- I have this thing in my purse at all times to replace oil absorbing sheets. It’s amazing.
- Nick bought me this ring light about 5 years ago and I use it all the time. I love it! Folds up super compact too when you’re not using it. Perfect for all those zoom meetings these days.
- We got this bluetooth speaker last year and it’s incredible for the price! Highly recommend.
- I’ve had a Cricut for 6 years now so I actually have the model before this one but it’s still going strong and I don’t feel the need to upgrade.
- The Echo Auto. Very unnecessary but very convenient. My car has bluetooth but it didn’t always connect to my phone and it was not hands-free (voice command). Now I can get directions, play my music, get weather, etc without ever touching my phone. I’d never pay full price for this but on sale it’s well worth it!
- We’ve had this Switch game since 2018 and we love it! It can be played 2 player as well.